Welcome to Castaic Bass Club
Next monthly meeting is June 13th 2019 at Vincenzos in Valencia
Meeting starts @ 7pm
Next Tourney is June 16th @ Piru Lake!
Tight Lines Everyone!
A bit about us...
Castaic Bass Club is a bass fishing club based out of Southern California. Our members range in age from teens to seasoned anglers with men and women alike who share a passion for fishing. We plan one tournament every month of the year, including at least one multi-day tourney at locations in and around California. If you are interested in getting more time on the water, learning from different anglers, friendly competition, visiting new bodies of water, or all of the above! Come down to our next meeting and we will be more than happy to answer all questions! Our members are eager to meet you!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions!
- Meetings are held monthly on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
- Club Tournaments are the Sunday following the monthly meetings.
- "Away" tournaments are planned ahead of time as a group and are typically 2 day events (1+ per year)
- One tournament per year is our “Challenge” event where we invite other clubs to compete.
- Annual membership fee is $30
- Monthly dues are $20 whether you attend each meeting or not.
- Tournaments are $10 per person with all funds collected to be unequally distributed between the first three finishers with total weight.
- An optional $5 pot for Big Fish is available for those gamblers among us.
- Meetings are held at Vincenzos Pizza 24504 Lyons Ave. Newhall, CA 91321. Take the Lyons Ave. off-ramp from Interstate 5.
If you have any further questions feel free to drop us a line via the Contact page!